1. Received confirmation of RT job in Ohio
2. Made an appointment for a TB test
3. Went to the grocery store and got ingredients to make granola
4. Proceeded to make granola
5. Read my scriptures
6. Filled up my car with gasoline.
7. Went and canceled my gym membership
8. Set up a savings account at Wells Fargo
9. Did the dishes
10. Set up an ad on craigslist to sell my apt. contract
11. Received three offers to look at my room.
For those of you who are wondering you read number one right, I finally got a legit big girl job. After a particularly rough week at work I a couple of weeks ago I decided that I was going to be more open to recreation therapy jobs across the nation and I started applying to any and all jobs that seemed somewhat interesting. After a somewhat grueling application (I felt like I was doing the ACT's again), and an even more time consuming interview process, I got word today that I have been selected to fill the Recreation Therapy position at the Cleveland Clinic Shaker Campus.I will be starting on March 7th. Currently I feel like I am living at an accelerated pace, everything is going by so fast. I will put in my 1.5 weeks notice tomorrow, will probably be out of my room at the end of this week, and will be leaving for Ohio via Vegas in one week! Now I just have to make it through the last two weeks of work! Wish me luck!