Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Updated Bucket List


As it is the beginning of the year I thought I would go and look through my old blog and see what was there. I ended up finding this list (big surprise, I know), and then I realized what an exciting year 2010 was for me. I had actually completed multiple goals!!! So I thought I would take this opportunity to update my bucket list and add some new goals and take some away.

Graduate from College completed December 17, 2010
Go on Spring Summit completed May 2009
Live in Hawai’i completed Aug 2010
Become a CTRS Completed January 12, 2010
Get out of debt
Get in a healthy BMI and fat percentage range
Become a certified yoga instructor
Become a certified spinning instructor
Learn how to play the cello
Teach English in American Samoa
Backpack Havasupai
Read the Book of Mormon front to back completed July 2010
Get married
Adopt children with disabilities
Adopt children from a third world country
Run a half marathon
Go to Tonga
Learn how to Bollywood dance
Go to a summer Olympic event
Learn to speak another language
Own a house
Go through the temple and receive my endowments
Attend General Conference in the conference center
Participate in an adventure race
Hike Table Rock completed July 10, 2010
Have a green house in my own house
Read all the books on the New York Best Seller list
Learn basics in holistic healing
Go to Disney World
Deliver a baby without an epidural
Deliver a baby in a bathtub
Become a contemporary dancer
Spend a week in the Boundary Waters
Mountain bike the White Rim (from rim to rim) in one day
Go to a Josh Groban concert
Go to Pearl Harbor completed August 14, & November 12, 2010
 Visit the Wonders of the World
Christ the Redeemer: Rio de Janerio, Brazil
Pyramids of Egypt: Cairo, Egypt
Chicen Ita: Mexico
The Colosseum: Rome, Italy
The Great Wall of China: Beijing, China completed May 2007 and Nov. 2009
Machu Picchu: Peru
Petra: Jordan
Taj Mahal: Agra, India
Hanging Gardens of Babylon: Iraq
Statue of Zeus: Greece
Temple of Artemis: Turkey
Mausoleum at Halicarnassus: Turkey
Colossus of Rhodes: Greece
Lighthouse of Alexandria: Egypt

1 comment:

  1. Holy WOW, I think this is a great list and I think that I need to start one of my own!!

    ReplyDelete