Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends



I have the best friends in the world... no seriously I really do. My life these past couple days have been a little rough, okay really rough. Who ever expects to walk out of their house and realize that their car and all of thier belongings are missing. I know this may come as a shock to some of you but I am fiercly independent woman, I don't like to ask for help and I don't like to feel like a charity case. And for the first time in my life I feel as though I have absolutely nothing (probably because I don't, I didn't even have my freaking toothbrush!)

Yet my friends from all different eras, some from college, some from China, some from church, some from home, and some I haven't even met yet have all stepped in and have been the answers to many of my prayers. They have given me their clothes, written me notes, taken me clothes shopping, called the police station to see what was going on, texted or called me to make sure I was ok, and the list goes on.  The love I have felt from everyone is overwhelming and I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father to put such wonderful people in my life, I couldn't ask for better friends. I am also thankful to my Heavenly Father for guiding me to this amazing job, the concern they have shown for a complete stranger touches my heart. I know that Ohio will be a wonderful move and I am excited for this next stage of my life. It doesn't heal the pain I feel when I realize that my journals from college, China, Summit and Hawaii, the notes of encourgment I have recieved throughout the years, the assignments from four years of college, my chacos, and my wall hangings from China, have all left my life because of the poor decision of one person.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment