Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Week in Review...

This past week I've....
Ran on the beach three times
Signed up for my CTRS exam in October
Sent in my application to teach English in the Marshall Islands
Left the house by 6:45 so that I could walk 20 minutes, ride two buses, and arrive at work by 8:30am
Got told I looked like I was 17 years old
Eaten my body weight in food everyday (something I am slowly working on)
Made my bed everyday
Fallen in love with two of the patients at the hospital
Spent a lot of lonley nights missing my friends
Gotten a calling as the 4th Sunday Relief Society teacher
Played the piano for Rita almost every night
Not completed my goal to take a picture everyday
Started looking for jobs on the mainland
Read my scriptures everyday
Swept the driveway
Gone hiking
Collected beach glass in my backyard
Come to the realization that there is more to life than living some place "exciting and exotic," what matters most is that I surround myself by people who love me and who I love.

I realize this is a really bad picture of me, but it is the only one that I have of me with Hawaiian scenery. This is me in my backyard.

3 comments:

  1. I think that is a great pic of you. You are lovely. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4th sunday teacher again! haha, yes! call me if you're ever lonely. i love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff you look great!! I'm glad it's going so well! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete