Saturday, March 5, 2011

Believe in Good Things to Come

Well I did it, I made it to Cleveland!! Between having my car with all my belongings stolen,  and reenacting the airport scene in Home Alone as I was running to catch my flight,  I wondered if moving to Cleveland was worth the fight. And then I remembered this video (and yes I know I've shared it on my blog before, but it is so good I'm going to share it again)



It was as if Elder Holland was speaking right to my face as he tenderly said, "Don’t you quit, you keep walking, you keep trying, there is help and happiness ahead. Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t come till heaven, but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ they come. It will be all right in the end. Trust god and believe in good things to come. 
The answer is YES, moving to Cleveland was worth the fight, and it will continue to be worth the fight. I have already met some amazing people who have helped me put my life back together. I'm sure life here will continue to be an adventure... but I need a little adventure in my life!

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome. I am so excited for your new adventure! I'm so glad to hear you got there safe. Love you!

    ReplyDelete