2012 has been quite the year. Here are the top 20 memories that are hanging in the walls of my mind from 2012.
1. I got to see one of my babies at work take his first steps.
2. I had the best job in the world at the Cleveland Clinic Children's hospital.
4. I went to church in the Kirtland Temple.
6. Visited my dear friends Holli and Annie in Washington D.C. (Can you believe it's been 5 years since we met each other in China!)
7. I moved yet again half-way across the country to be back in Utah.
8. Tried anti-gravity yoga.
9. I went to the Christmas Story house.
10. Saw the giant cherry on the spoon, thank you MN for this piece of art
11. Climbed Mt. Olympus
12. Got to see my Great-grandpa and his wife Florence
15. Got to meet my baby cousin Mary
16. Seeing old friends is always the best
17. Went to my first concert with these great ladies!
19. Ran a 10k in Moab (I don't think the world is ready for these pictures!)
20. Chopped down a Christmas tree
Here are a few things that I am looking forward to doing in 2013:1. Learn how to ski
2. Take the GRE
3. Go outdoor rock climbing at least once
4. Increase confidence in myself
5. Run a half marathon